Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Joid'art Jewelry





So when I go to a foreign country I always like to do a little shopping and have “That Thing” that I got in some far away land that people will stop me on the street and say, “Where did you get that?”  Well in Barcelona I found “That Thing” for me was jewelry.  My favorite store on this trip was Joid’art.  Not only is the jewelry amazing (I get compliments on it every time I wear it – and people do stop me on the street) but they also donate 1% of their annual sales from outlets to development projects which work to improve women’s life conditions around the globe.  


They have several locations including an outlet store on pl. Santa Maria, 7 (which has fantastic discounts).   We found the store closets to the Picasso museum to be our favorite.  The woman who works there is so lovely and so helpful.  She is almost as delightful as the jewelry itself!  The jewelry is made up from 4 designers so everything is really different and there is something for everyone.  Whether it be a gift or someone else or for yourself go to Joid’art.  It is interesting, beautiful and one of a kind.  Go ahead and treat yourself.  You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment