Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Amazing purses that will make everyone green with envy

On my search for the off the beaten track and truly unique things that will remind me of my fabulous vacation, I found some cool stores on this trip to Rome.   After all, you can buy a Luis Vuitton bag anywhere, but if you want something special that will send envious looks your way wherever you go, you must check out these finds that will make your heart sing.

Il Pallino di Vali.   This store has some really cool purses!  I am still kicking myself for not having bought one.  Many of the purses have snaps that make the bag change shape so you can have 3 versions of your purse instead of one.  It isn’t one of those bags you would know changes shape, so I was totally surprised when the sales person showed me.                          



 The one that I wish I had had time to go back for was blue suede on one side and on the other was a cow hair animal print design.  Talk about truly unique.  These were a work of art.   There were several designs and some were patterned on one side and some were plain but they were beautiful.  The colors ranged from vibrant to soft and subtle.   You should check out this store located in this boutique shop area of Trastevere.
Via di Santa Dorotea, 4
www.ilpallinodivali.it

T-Nobile.  If you are looking for something a little more traditional than the purses at Il Pallino di Vali you will love T-Nobile.  They have purses in all shapes and sizes and the leather is beautiful.  Like buttah!  Also did I mention that they are very reasonably priced?  The bags are all made on the premises and the staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful.  We ended up with nice purchase from this store.  This is a purse that will last forever.

Via Nazionale, 7, Trastevere

Leather Shop.  The other store that I found on this trip for bags was Leather Shop.  I bought a gorgeous small bag there that is going to be a favorite of mine for a long time.

They have many styles and lots of colors.  They sell wallets, belts and gloves as well.  After shopping at all the high-end stores near the Spanish steps, walk over to this gem and get yourself something more affordable and original.  You will love your new purchase as well as the price tag that came with it.

Piazza Barberini, 50, Roma

No comments:

Post a Comment