Thursday, September 23, 2010

Great place to stay in Rome

We were only staying 3 nights in Rome and I wasn’t able to find a short-term rental in the area I wanted.  Campo dei Fiori and Trastevere are my 2 favorite areas to stay in.  


Both are centrally located, have lots of great shops and restaurants and have an artsy, fun vibe.  This trip we stayed at Casa de’ Fiori, right off the square in Campo dei Fiori.  It is a perfect location to get to all major sight seeing areas of the city, yet does not have the tourist vibe I associate with Times Square.  The hotel has fairly spacious rooms and all are clean and modern.  I have stayed here twice and loved it.  There are 6 rooms total and they offer a very nice complimentary breakfast.  They also do have an apartment located a bit closer to Piazza Navona.   

No comments:

Post a Comment