Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gabriella Nanni Jewelry


When I was in Barcelona I found Joid’art Jewelry.   In Lake Como I found Gabrella Nanni.  

I found one store on this trip in Venice that I loved that had really unique Murano glass jewelry and I bought several pieces.  However, I was not expecting to find this spectacular designer in a little store in Varenna.  Il Pozzo was located right on the main strip of the waterfront.  Skye was taking a nap and I ventured out, found the store and fell in love with this magnificent designer, who is based out of Florence.  All of her pieces are made on the island of Murano, from Murano glass.  I bought a pair of her earrings.  They are delicate and bold at the same time.  

They will stand out in a crowd and people will stare until they finally ask you where you got them.  She has her own store in Florence, so you can visit her there as well.  The earrings were definitely an “I deserve this” kind of purchase, but I have no regrets!  Do you it.  You deserve it!

Il Pozzo:  Riva Grande 23829 Varenna - 39 0341 814-010

Gabriella Nanni:  50122 Firenze - Florence   info@gabriellananni.it

No comments:

Post a Comment