Monday, October 18, 2010

Lake Como. Wow!!

Imagine waking up and looking out your window with a picture postcard view of a beautiful lake surround by the equally stunning Alps.   Welcome to Lake Como!  If you are like everyone I know the first question that you will ask me about Lake Como is, “Did you see George?”  Sadly, I didn’t see George but now I understand why he has a house there.  It is unbelievably beautiful and tranquil, a place where you can truly relax and unwind.  The great thing about going there is there is just enough to do where you will not get bored, but also not so much to see that you forget to sit back and enjoy the view.  You can go hiking, swimming in the lake, boating or just go to the local wine store and do a wine tasting. The food is spectacular and no matter where you go to have lunch or dinner it seems that there is a view that you will never tire of looking at.   This week I will tell you all about my favorite spots and tips on things to do.  Even if you don’t actually see George you will feel like you are sharing a little piece of his pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment