Friday, November 26, 2010

Handmade gifts in Boston

I am continually talking about how I love to find that unique thing when I go travelling that will make me remember my trip.  I also love finding gifts for other people for their birthdays or holidays that are special.  Even better if they are made by a local artist.  Well, when I was in Boston last week, I found a store that had so many beautiful, unique things I almost needed a shopping cart to get home.  Gifted (on the corner of Tremont and Dartmouth) is a fabulous store that carries just about everything you could want.

Handblown glass, gorgeous pashminas, jewelry, handbags and more.  Many things in the store are made by local artists, but there are also pieces from Africa, Mexico and other countries around the world.  It is really a fantastic little store with prices that are nice to your wallet.  Christmas is coming and soon we will all be in that frenzied shopping mode, but if you shop at Gifted your holiday gift getting might just be a little easier and more rewarding.  You can also visit them online.  Of course don't be surprised if you end up buying something for yourself.  You just might not be able to resist!
2 Dartmouth St.
603-494-8391

No comments:

Post a Comment