Friday, December 10, 2010

Alexis Russell Design

I admit it.  I have an obsession with beautiful, one of a kind jewelry and shoes.  I love getting things in other countries that I can't get anywhere else.  It makes those pieces so much more special.  Shopping at the holiday markets in New York City is sort of like that for me even though I live here.  It is like having the best little boutiques all in one place.   If you are a tourist in New York go!  If you live here, go!! The artists that come to the holiday markets are really special.

So my last "favorite booth at the Columbus Circle Holiday Markets" is actually a new discovery this year. Alexis Russsell Design.  Her jewelry is so beautiful, you will most certainly be asked on the street where you got it.  Warning:  Be prepared to fall in love!  I have.


I haven't yet decided which piece I am going to get (but don't worry, next week I am buying myself something beautiful).  Her designs are a mixture of silver and gold, so there is something for everyone.  She uses a lot of black diamonds which are absolutely stunning.  I had never seen them before.  Her stuff just stands out in the crowd.  My eye (even without my glasses) was immediately drawn to her booth.

Her pieces are truly unique and can be worn with jeans or with your most decadent outfits.  If you need a gift for someone who has everything, or you just need to add a lift to your day, go to Alexis Russell Design at The Columbus Circle Holiday Markets.  It might just be the best purchase you make this year.

Columbus Circle Holiday Markets - Central Park West at 60th
Open Daily 10-8, The week of Christmas 10-9
Closes on Christmas Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment