Tuesday, December 7, 2010

nio - made with love

I love good skin products.  What woman doesn’t?  So I am always on the lookout for new and exciting things.  I found the nio booth at Christmas about 6 years ago.  

I was looking for a good facial exfoliator (the one I loved had been replaced by a new and not so improved version.  Isn’t that always the case?) and happened upon nio when I was Christmas shopping.  She offered to test a little on my hand and I thought, this seems great, I am going to try some.  Well that was 6 years ago and I go back every year.  The facial exfoliator last me almost a year and I love it.  I have since started using their body scrubs and moisturizers along with a mud mask that is unbelievable. 

The company is based in Israel and all the products contain salts and minerals from the Dead Sea, that for centuries have been used for their healing and beautifying properties.  They do not test on animals.  They do have a website so if you become addicted like I have, you can order from them when you run out, without having to wait until next year.   I think the products are fantastic, so don’t miss out on this!  Go get some gifts for you and all the women in your life that like to look and feel great.  And with nio, it won’t cost you a fortune to look like a million bucks.
At Columbus Circle and Union Square Markets till Christmas Eve 10 -8 daily

1 comment:

  1. Your blog was absolutely fantastic! Great deal of great information and this can be useful some or maybe the other way.

    Currency Exchange In San Francisco

    ReplyDelete