Monday, February 14, 2011

Satya Jewelry


Jewelry is one of my favorite things to get for myself or for others when I am on vacation.  I have some beautiful pieces from around the world that remind me of my vacation every time I wear it.  Also, it is nice when people comment on it and I can say, oh I got that in Barcelona or wherever.  If jewelry is something you like then I recommend visiting a great jewelry store on called Satya.  Satya’s designs are yoga based with real gemstones.  

She has a wide variety of silver and gold jewelry and it is all really unique.  The selection changes in the store every season if not more frequently, so there is not much chance of getting board.  Their stuff is beautiful.  They also have lovely pashminas, and pouches in beautiful colors and fabrics.

Starting this spring they are starting a build-your-own jewelry programs.  So you will be able to take their designs and add your favorite color gems, or change from silver to gold in a particular design (as long as they have what you are looking for).  That could be really dangerous for me!  Satya also donates a portion of their sales to the Satya Foundation, a non-profit foundation that funds children’s charities throughout the world.  Satya has several locations:

330 Bleeker between Christopher & West 10th
Broadway between 81st & 82nd
Lexington at 69th St.
Time Warner Center
London – 28 Henrietta St, Covent Garden
www.satyajewelry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment