Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snique Away


More and more we are seeing sites that offer coupons on just about everything.  There is Village Vines for premium dining, Groupon for well…many of your needs, Vacationist and now we have Snique Away, brought to you by the media group who put together Trip Advisor.   What is their angle?  Let me share. 

Snique Away is the new private sale travel experience that offers deals to a limited number of members.  There is no fee to join however you must have an invite.  (I am a member of Trip Advisor so I assume that is how I got my invite)  They offer members’ deals on luxury hotels that have 4 and 5 star ratings or the equivalent and have the highest rating in Trip Advisor reviews.  I use Trip Advisor a lot for cross-referencing and they are really pretty accurate.  Most of the stuff I have looked at offers dates from the time the deal starts until about 2 to 3 month out.  The majority of the hotels on there have been within the US, but I am starting to see a few international hotels creeping in.  They are pretty new so I am assuming their spectrum will broaden within the coming months.  The prices are really good on some of this stuff.  I wouldn’t hesitate to join. 
Ocean Lodge, St. Simon's Island, Georgia

If you like to travel then you should be signing up for some of these new discount travel sites.  Vacationist is great and now this one from Trip Advisor.  From what I can see, both are offering fantastic deals on some pretty amazing hotels.  Why not spend even a night or two somewhere that would normally be out of your budget for a fraction of the price?  Living in luxury isn’t so bad, especially when you get a deal on it.  Now that’s what I call a great vacation.

Need an invite.  Send Susan and Skye your email and we will invite you as an Undies guest.  Email us at: dontforgetyourundies@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment